Boho vibes from Down Under
Let's face it! Sunshine and summertime bring out your inner bohemian self. Who wouldn’t want to frolic in boho chic romantic style all summer long? Let's stay in the boho spirit and feel free to discover the best boho shops online. This time they are all from Down Under.
So without further ado my selection of the 10 best boho brands from Australia (in random order):
You will also love to read
Time to meet the brands
- Neon Gypsy; Neon Gypsy is one of the newer kids on the block. They opened up their own shop about 3 years ago in Auckland New Zealand after a long time of selling their dresses on local markets. Next, to their own fab Balinese inspired collection, they also store the entire Spell Designs collection
- Embella Designs: Although Embella is mostly known for her amazing jewellery, this brand from Darwin also holds a fab fashion collection. Shop the entire collection here.
- Mahiya: This bohemian lifestyle brand is best known for its amazing handmade bags and clutches. With their trademark turquoise embroidery, Mahiya finds themselves often copied which only increased their popularity. Recently they expanded their line with bohemian clothing, kaftans, harem pants and much more.
- Tree of Life: Inspired by their endless travels through India and the urge to hold on to their hippie roots, which led to the birth of Three of Life. With their first shop opening in the early 90-s, the brand is still one of the most iconic bohemian brands in Australia.
- Kivari: This is another great label from Downunder that's still going strong. With their bohemian style clothing and accessories specially made for the wanderlust woman, every new collection is a must-have!
- Chasing Unicorns: This small Australian brand has a love for vintage, pure bohemian and ethical produced clothes. They are against fast fashion and high quality is what Chasing Unicorns stands for. Keep your eyes out for this one! Check for more on their collection here.
- Arnhem Clothing: The bohemian spirit flows in every piece of Arnhem Clothing. Being born into a gypsy lifestyle of color and beauty inspired the owner and creator Arnhem Bickley to make the most beautiful collections every year. With their latest collection Moondance, you just want to pick up your bags and moved to Australia!
- Spell Designs: Inspired by far off places, vintage treasures and childhood memories, the two beautiful sisters of Spell Designs have created one of the best-known boho brands worldwide. Each collection is a true must have and they sell out within a day! Sign up for their newsletter so you don't miss any sale!
- Rowie The Label: If you are into a more casual boho look this is the brand for you .This Byron Bay based brand focusses on sustainability and organic fabrics. Don't miss this one.
And last but not least: Salty Crush! This Australian online brand carries a lot of the best boho styles out there. Next to there own brand they also have a large collection of Jaase in the house. Don't miss this one girls! Shop their entire collection here
Hope you enjoyed my list of 10 best boho brands from Australia! Do you know any more brands I should know about drop me a message below! Much appreciated!