Let's face it! Sunshine and summertime bring out your inner bohemian self. Who wouldn’t want to frolic in boho chic romantic style all summer long? Let's stay in the boho spirit and feel free to discover the best boho shops online. This time they are all from Down Under.
So without further ado my selection of the 10 best boho brands from Australia (in random order):
You will also love to read
- Neon Gypsy; Neon Gypsy is one of the newer kids on the block. They opened up their own shop about 3 years ago in Auckland New Zealand after a long time of selling their dresses on local markets. Next, to their own fab Balinese inspired collection, they also store the entire Spell Designs collection.
- Gypsylovinlight; The beautiful Australian beauty Helen has opened up her first online store! Yeah! So now you buy all her treasures online! Dreamy jewelry and the best in hippie chic fashion.
- Mahiya: This bohemian lifestyle brand is best known for its amazing handmade bags and clutches. With their trademark turquoise embroidery, Mahiya finds themselves often copied which only increased their popularity. Recently they expanded their line with bohemian clothing, kaftans, harem pants and much more.
- Tree of Life: Inspired by their endless travels through India and the urge to hold on to their hippie roots, which led to the birth of Three of Life. With their first shop opening in the early 90-s, the brand is still one of the most iconic bohemian brands in Australia.
- Kivari: This is another great label from Downunder that's still going strong. With their bohemian style clothing and accessories specially made for the wanderlust woman, every new collection is a must-have!
- Freedomstate online: This Australian online store brings the perfect collection for the wild and free! They don't have their own collection, but with brands like Spell Designs, FreePeople and Somedaylovin you just can't go wrong.
- Hindiindie: From India and beyond! This beautiful tribal inspired brand created the best in fashion and jewelry. And equally important, very affordable too! For girls who like to be unique. Don't forget to follow Hindiindie on Instagram.
- Arnhem Clothing: The bohemian spirit flows in every piece of Arnhem Clothing. Being born into a gypsy lifestyle of color and beauty inspired the owner and creator Arnhem Bickley to make the most beautiful collections every year. With their latest collection Moondance, you just want to pick up your bags and moved to Australia!
- Spell Designs: Inspired by far off places, vintage treasures and childhood memories, the two beautiful sisters of Spell Designs have created one of the best-known boho brands worldwide. Each collection is a true must have and they sell out within a day! Sign up for their newsletter so you don't miss any sale!
And last but not least: Salty Crush! This Australian online brand carries a lot of the best boho styles out there. Next to there own brand they also have a large collection of Jaase in the house. Don't miss this one! Shop the entire collection here
Hope you enjoyed my list of 10 best boho brands from Australia! Do you know any more brands I should know about drop me a message below! Much appreciated!
Stay up to date with all the latest on boho fashion, jewelry and discounts and sign up for my newsletter! No worries I won't spam you 🙂