Spell Designs Blog – The Joshua Tree
Boho girl : Lisa Smith
Photographed by the talented Jamie Green
Location Joshua Tree House – Hacienda
All styles from the latest Spell Designs collection ‘Flower Child‘
More: Desert dreams and the Boho Girl
Top 5 tips from Lisa for anyone visiting Joshua Tree
1. Stay somewhere nice, with a pool
2. The National park is massive, you’ll need a couple days if you want to see it all.
3. Talk to the locals, they have stories! And can be very quirky…
4. Watch out for UFO’s plenty of people believe they have seen them, we kept an eye out and saw some interesting things at night 😉
5. Drink lots and lots of water.
SHOP THE FLOWER CHILD COLLECTION OF SPELL DESIGNS HERE