Hi girls! Shopping for the best in bohemian style can be quite tricky if you're looking for some hippie-chic styles on the high-street. You often end up scrolling the internet searching for some good brands. Since I already did a special on European and Australian hippie brands I figured it was about time for a special on the best bohemian online stores in the U.S. So without further ado check out the following amazing brands! (brands in random order)
Bohemian Online Stores from the U.S.
- Cleobella: This beautiful hippie brand finds its roots on Bali. Mixed with some surfers vibe and a touch of the 70s this is a brand you don't want to miss. Bases in sunny California.
- FreePeople: Another not to miss brand from the U.S. FreePeople is one of my personal favorites when it comes to good quality bohemian style fashion. Their collection is constantly updated with new styles. Click here for their online store or click here for a shop near you.
- Spell Designs: Although this brand is originally from Australia they recently added a US online store! That's such good news for the U.S. girls! Think festival style, think the 70s and a touch of romance. Spell Designs is here to stay.
- Anthropologie: For the boho-chic and the elegant hippie girls. Anthropologie also holds a large collection of not to miss home decor accessories, books, and beauty products. Check here for a shop near you!
You will also love to read!
- Tularosa: Beautiful little dresses and soft prints. The perfect shop for the sexy and romantic boho girl.
- Planet Blue: Unlimited shopping for every boho girl. Not only do they carry their own line but also styles from Spell Designs and FreePeople. Shop the entire collection here.
- Revolve: Not just bohemian fashion, but also shoes, beauty and a lot of accessories. All you wish for in one shop! Revolve recently added a wedding shop too!
- Rossio Roos: If you love Afghani jewelry, OOAK Banjara, and big stud bracelets you will love Rossio Roos. Vintage tribal rings and beautiful coin necklaces. Check the entire collection via Etsy here.
- Island Tribe: Romantic lace, boho wedding dresses, and amazing festival style dresses. Island Tribe is the ultimate store for the romantic boho girls!
Love her but leave her wild
- Urban Outfitters: This brand is probably one of the more known kids on the block. Aiming at a younger bohemian audience Urban Outfitters is also great for accessories, vintage items, and skin care. If you spot one of their shops near you don't hesitate to go in! Also a great place for gift shopping.
- For the Love of Lemons: Romantic lace tops, little crochet dresses and vibrant details. Paris chic meets L.A. sunshine. Don't forget to check out their swim selection too.
- Stone Cold Fox: And last but not least: Stone Cold Fox. Don't you just wish your credit card had no limits 😉 Ruffled dresses, flared sleeved tops and white French lace tops? This brand is not for boring bohemians. Check here for a store near you!
For girls shopping OUTSIDE the U.S. please check first for a stockist near you to avoid customs fees on your package!
I hope you like my special on bohemian online stores from the US. Let me know where you love to do your online shopping and drop me a note.
With love & light,
Ps: Don't forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter and get all the latest in boho world!