Hello loves! Hope you're having a wonderful day! It's been a while since I did my last blog on the best boho brands so I figured it was time for an update. We boho girls are all familiar with the big boho names like FreePeople, Anthropologie and Spell Designs but there are so many new brands you should absolutelye know about. Brands that have just started out or smaller family brands but all with a true bohemian heart. This blog is about the best small boho brands out there! Enjoy!
- Tulle and Batiste: A family-owned business from Bali that started their own label after designing for bigger brands for many years. Vintage inspired high-quality boho clothes. Don't miss this one.
- Nine Lives Bazaar: This Australian brand brings you right back to the seventies. Bright colors, vibrant prints which make you just wanna jump in a VW-bus and go wandering into the sunset.
- House of Skye: Another one of my favorites from Australia. Inspired by the nomadic gypsy lifestyle. Think Woodstone meets the beach with flowers.
- Salty Crush: Another fab brand from Down Under.
- Hippie Moon Fashion: Bohemian Ibiza style based in Germany. Their website holds a lot of the bigger Ibiza brands as well as their own label. Hippie vibes you will love.
- Frolic Stones: If you like big bold jewelry this is the brand for you. Especially their ring collection is to die for. From Greece with love.
- Buffalo Girl: Handcrafted leather bags and jewelry. All pieces are unique and with an elegant twist. Based in Byron Bay Australia.
- YaoHaus: Another one of my favorite jewelry brands. From the sunny coasts of California, this brand only makes one of a kind yoga inspired vintage style beauties.
- Puro Boho: This list couldn't be complete without a boho brand from Spain. Meet PuroBoho with their fab kuchi bag collection, Kilim boots and much more!
- OutDazl: A UK-based online boutique with Ibiza style and a boho-chic vibe. Also holds brands like Miss June, FreePeople and LoveShackFancy.
- Eco Design Project: If you love turquoise jewelry as much as I do you will love this brand! Native American inspired handmade beauties. Only available on Etsy.
- BlueCoStore: My beautiful bohemian sisters from Sweden. Perfect if you like to keep up your winter boho look as they hold a lot of warmer styles as well.
- MidsummerStar: Sterling silver combined with beautiful moonstones, Mandala rings, and the cutest bracelets. For all you festival girls out there. Ships from Australia.
Hope you like my list of the best small boho brands! Do you know of any other brands I should know about? Drop me a note!
Have a cozy night! xx Yvon
Don't forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter and get all the latest in boho fashion, new brands, sales and much more!
All pictures are credit @Outdazl. Check for the entire collection here