Hello loves! I hope you're having a wonderful week! It's been a while since I did my last blog on the best boho brands so I figured it was time for an update. We, boho girls, are all familiar with the big boho names like FreePeople, Anthropologie and Spell Designs but there are so many new brands you should absolutely know about. Brands that have just started out or smaller family brands but all with a true bohemian heart. This blog is about the best small boho brands out there! Enjoy!
Meet the brands
- Tulle and Batiste: A family-owned business from Bali that started their own label after designing for bigger brands for many years. Vintage-inspired high-quality boho clothes. Don't miss this one.
- Miss Gypsy: Bohemian fashion label from Australia offering small, affordable monthly collections. Inspired by vintage Indian textiles mixed with the love for music festivals.
- Nine Lives Bazaar: This Australian brand brings you right back to the seventies. Bright colors, vibrant prints make you just wanna jump in a VW-bus and go wandering into the sunset.
- Indian Summer co.: One of my latest discoveries in the boho world and I so wished I had found them before! Their love for prints and feminine boho style makes you want to buy the entire collection! Again from Australia, but for the European bohemian girls you can also shop them from Rock & Waves.
- BohemianSistersCollective: Bohemian Sisters Collective is an exquisite muse of collaborations that embrace our vibe and ethics. This UK located brand partners with artists who share our values and ethical conduct. They are inspired by foreign lands, culture, lifestyle, and rituals that bring us closer to a carefree yet sophisticated wardrobe. This winter they are launching their own collection so stay tuned!
More boho brands you will love
- House of Skye: Another one of my favorites from Australia. Inspired by the nomadic gypsy lifestyle. Think Woodstone meets the beach with flowers.
- Salty Crush: Another fab brand from Down Under. If you like maxi dresses this is the place for you to shop. Ships worldwide.
- Hippie Moon Fashion: Bohemian Ibiza style based in Germany. Their website holds a lot of the bigger Ibiza brands as well as their own label. Hippie vibes you will love.
- TreeBirdNest: With love from California! This cute family-owned business started a few years ago designing headbands and jewelry. How happy we are they also added boho style clothes to their collection! Undeniable one of the better brands out there!
- Buffalo Girl: Handcrafted leather bags and jewelry. All pieces are unique and with an elegant twist. Based in Byron Bay Australia
- OutDazl: A UK-based online boutique with Ibiza style and a boho-chic vibe. It also holds brands like Miss June, FreePeople, and LoveShackFancy.
Jewelry brands to love
- Eco Design Project: If you love turquoise jewelry as much as I do you will love this brand! Native American inspired handmade beauties. Only available on Etsy.
- MidsummerStar: Sterling silver combined with beautiful moonstones, Mandala rings, and the cutest bracelets. For all you festival girls out there. Ships from Australia.
- YaoHaus: Another one of my favorite jewelry brands. From the sunny coasts of California, this brand only makes one of a kind yoga-inspired vintage style beauties. You see me wearing a lot of their necklaces on my Instagram.
- Indie & Harper: Are you crazy about turquoise stones too. You are gonna love Indie & Harper. Total style crush on this online bohemian jewelry shop. Makes your gypsy heart glow!
I hope you like my list of the best small boho brands! Do you know of any other brands I should know about? Drop me a note! Would love to hear from you.
Have a cozy night! xx Yvon